"Be joyful always; Pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1Thessalonians 5:16-18 NIV



Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Delta

For as long as I have been with Matt we have gone camping/water skiing every summer so minus the times I missed after having babies I have been to the Delta umm 12 times. This year was an adventure with 3 kids for 7 days, but the kids were champs, can't say so much for Mommy and Daddy. There was a large number of us this year do to the celebration of Jack and Sandy's 50th Wedding Anniv. A good time was had by all but I was ready for a vacation when we got home. Note to self 6 hours in a truck with 3 in cars seats is not so much fun.

1 comment:

Grammie said...

Finally your Delta pic. Looks like fun