Bracken is definitely growing up, tonight he is at his first sleep over at a friends house. Mind you it is just a few houses down, but still a sleep over. I think I was more nervous then he was. All I got was come on it is just like when we stay at the Cabin with Pop and Grammie, but you are right there, and don't worry I will fall asleep so fast I am super tired. That was until he found out they were watching a movie, then he wasn't so tired but thinking about popcorn. Camden was not to sure with the thought of Bracken not being there at bedtime, but we didn't tell him he wasn't coming home just that he went to watch a show. To make it a bit easier he got to have water before bed which to him and Bracken is a big deal, got to watch a show down stairs and got a story read by mommy while we all cuddled. Now we are just taking bets to see if Bracken stays all night.
No comments:
Post a Comment