"Be joyful always; Pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1Thessalonians 5:16-18 NIV



Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mommy is getting Crafty!

Can you believe it, I know it is hard for some of you, but I actually sewed Ainsley a dress for the 4th of July, and better yet I made myself a matching skirt. That picture is still so come. So now I have actually made drapes for my dinning room, super hero capes for many little boys, and a dress for Ainsley and a skirt for myself. One of these days maybe I will get good enough to make Halloween costumes like my mom used to.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed! Will you be offering classes in the future???

Matt and Stephanie said...

So far if someone dares me to try to make it I try it, It is still very nerve racking but kinda fun, and I big moral boost. Nothing like making something and it turning out cute to get you in a good mood.

Julie said...

So cute! I love everything about it from the simple design of the dress to the great fabric. And I ADORE ric rac. Good job!

Grammie said...

I not seeing the matching bow???? Great job!

Troop 50412 said...

Very cute !