"Be joyful always; Pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1Thessalonians 5:16-18 NIV



Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

3 days after Camden's Birthday is my birthday. I had a very nice day of getting my hair done, and sushi dinner. Since my birthday fell on a Friday, we were able to go have an adult dinner Saturday with no kids for the night, Thank you Nana and Papa. We went to dinner with our friends the Randy & Christine and celebrated my birthday and Randy's, did I mention his birthday is the day before mine. I told you March is a busy month. Anyways a nice time was had, and being the parents that we are hurried and got up and dressed Sunday morning to go collect the kids and what do you know still sleeping. Good Job Nana and Papa on your first sleepover with all 3, we will have to do that again soon.

No comments: