This weekend we went out to Lombardi's Ranch to pick our pumpkins, the boys love going out there to see all the pumpkins and the animals. Let me just say that I have never seen so many people there in my life like this day, and it was hot. So much for the weather saying it was going to be a nice 74, no it was 92. So it was hot we have to park a long walk away, and brilliant me thinking about how much fun it is to push a stroller through the dirt and rock and rows of pumpkins let alone crowds decided to put Ainsley in her carrier, bad idea. The kids loved it though, and we were quick in and out and 12 pumpkins later, Yes I know never let your kids pick the pumpkins, Camden just kept putting them in the wagon. It was fun though and I will try to take the kids back during the week to get more pictures.
Ella Kate - Month 1
8 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment